TILTING MOTOR WORKS will deliver a limited number of TRiO conversion kits in 2019 and demand will exceed our production capacity, resulting in an order backlog with a waiting list. Your $2,000 refundable deposit secures your position in the production schedule for your type of motorcycle, subject to confirmation of your order as detailed below.
Conversion kits are currently available for the following bikes:
TMW accepts pre-orders on other makes and models for evaluation.
- Harley-Davidson Touring models – 1999 to present
- Harley-Davidson Softail models (Heritage, Deluxe, Fat Boy & Softail Slim) – 2000 to 2017
- Harley-Davidson Softail models – 2018 to present (available soon)
- Honda Gold Wing GL1800 and F6B – 2001 to present
- Indian Chieftain and Roadmaster – 2017 to present
All conversions will be performed at Tilting Motor Works facilities in Washington or at TMW-certified dealers. Shipping is at customer's expense.
Make your $2000 deposit here. Along the way you will see a link that says "Add a note for the seller". Use it to tell us the year, make and model of your motorcycle.
You may request a full refund of your deposit at any time
- We will contact you for further information on your motorcycle, including photographs, to determine compatibility.
- About 30 days before we're ready to perform your conversion, we will contact you again to confirm and schedule your order. We will make shipping and delivery arrangements with you at that time. Your down payment of 50% of the purchase price will be required to confirm the order. Your $2000 deposit will be applied to the down payment.
- When installing at an authorized dealer, your down payment may differ and will be paid to the dealer. Your $2000 deposit will be applied to your order.
prior to confirmation by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 360-302-3008. We will process your refund within 7 days and release your priority.
We may cancel your pre-order and refund your deposit at any time if we determine the TMW TRiO conversion kit is not compatible with your motorcycle; if we are unable to determine compatibility; if we can't reach you after repeated attempts; or if for any other reason we determine we're unable to move forward with your conversion.
Please review our Q&A for information on the product and what's included in your conversion.
If you have questions that aren't answered there just drop us a line at email@example.com. We can't wait to see you on 3 wheels!
The Team at Tilting Motor Works